What dessert are you?

Yes, I know. I come up with the strangest questions. And then, they sit and niggle my mind. The only thing I can do to make them go away is to throw them at random, unsuspecting people. In this case, like in most, poor Koltrain. He gave me one of his classic hunted expressions, fumbled a bit and said, “I don’t know. I guess a brownie with vanilla icecream?” (It adds up though - he’s dark, melts easily and is definitely a little nutty.)

I guess I’m a jalebi. Sweet, warm but twisted as hell.

What about you?

Comments

gyuri said…
bibinca

goan and an acquired taste.
Tanmay said…
I am 23 Gulab Jamuns. You can eat me, bite me, do what you want. I'll show you what I am tommorow morning. :P
manan said…
Lindt Extra Fine Dark Chocolate (ideally 85%)

Bitter, epicurean and good for your health.
Anonymous said…
butter chicken

nobody knows its a dessert , easily available , underrated and after a while really addictive
I am a Sri Lankan Love Cake. Soaked in rum and arrack all year, hard in the right places, deceptively sweet, unexpectedly warm on the inside, full of calories, not eaten often enough and quite nutty :D
Veda said…
You're serious? There's actually something called a Sri Lankan Love Cake? And people eat it with a straight face?
Yes, there's a cake called Love Cake that Sri Lankans make for special occasions. Oh, it's yummmmmmmmy :D It's called a love cake coz it sort of works like a mild aphrodisiac on both sexes. I've even had one made out of weed. Howzzat?
Veda said…
Very nice. You should try hash brownies sometime. Dee-hee-lee-cious and have a similar effect :)

Popular Posts