5 things you'll never hear in advertising

From account executives:
  1. Take as long as you want, there's no rush.
  2. I goofed up. I'm sorry. Really.
  3. Honestly, I have no idea what S.H.A.R.O.N stands for.
  4. I love your work unconditionally and I'll make sure I sell it to client even if it kills me.
  5. Pay no attention to me, I'm just a glorified postman.
From advertising creatives:
  1. Of course you can have it by tomorrow morning!
  2. I think I'm massively overpaid.
  3. All-nighter? Yay!
  4. Creative-shmeative.
  5. Hey, it's only money.

Comments

Anonymous said…
# 6

Account Executives: Man! Our creative people are just brilliant!

Creative team: Man! Our AEs are just brilliant!
Tanmay said…
I'm waiting for your review of Balki's Cheeni Kum.
Veda said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Veda said…
Well, talk about great service...

Popular Posts