Fasten Your Seatbelt, Dorothy...

...'cause Kansas is going bye-bye.

I love that line from The Matrix. It rocks. Much like my life doesn't, at this point. It is January again people. The first month of advertising madness. There are a zillion entry deadlines to meet for various awards. And a sudden amount of drastic activity on brands, old and new. Which in plain English means, more work, less sleep and absolutely, completely, definitely no play.

I'm feeling like the gnu in Animal Crackers, when he's on the verge of jumping the abyss. Except that I can't swish my tail and walk away. Dammit.

Comments

Vini said…
The gnats send a Hi :)
Mystique said…
matrix...........i have to watch that....soon.
Rohit Talwar said…
And all of it, let's just say, is all worth it :)
But then.. I want to go home over the weekend!
Anonymous said…
that is a trippy curly line , ideal for quickly accelerating situations ,

dorothy is from wizard of oz.
buddharoolz said…
Was googling the Matrix quote and stumbled upon this..
Diwakar Sinha said…
Martix was a pathbreaker in many ways..
btw I am on the verge of having read the whole of your blog...I guess its time you quickly post some more :)

Popular Posts